Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Three of us. . . .

We were three friends from our childhood days. But, it was never about me, it was only the two of you, and this was from the beginning and always.
I never felt a part of you two. It was you who were a bond between us. But, even you were more bent towards her. If it were not for you, we would have never formed a trio. I was the one who was always sidelined.
For the world, we were three, but from my eyes, it was only you two. Many a times, I would feel jealous, when you two unknowingly avoided me. When we three walked together, two of you would unintentionally leave me behind and walk together hand-in-hand.
I never felt her as a good friend, though you were really a good friend. I don’t know why I couldn’t gel along well with her, may be because we never had common topics to talk upon or may be this is just a stupid reason of not having topics! There were also a few things about you, for which I hated you a lot.
But as and when we parted our ways, I got a better view of what you meant to me. I realized your worth and I hope even you understood my worth!
I am now living a completely different life than yours and when I see how people treat me, I feel all the more good about having a friend like you. That does not mean I don’t have good friends other than you! I have good company around me, but no one as good as to replace you!
Though I have completely lost the relation with her, which you have still managed to maintain, I no more feel jealous about it until and unless it is affecting my friendship with you. I also never feel like making my bond strong with new relationships and of course, also her, as I always feel, “If I couldn’t handle old relations how can I move forward to new ones?”
I know what other people think about me, but I don’t care as I know, I am not doing anything wrong and also that you trust me and you know I wont do anything wrong. Some say, I have attitude, I am not helpful, some even say, I bitch about others, some also say, I am rude enough. But you have always praised and appreciated me for whatever I do. I might be like that, but you have accepted me as I am and always supported me. I really feel it was a good decision to part ways as to realize each others worth. I just love spending time with you now, it makes me feel light. However, bad my day goes, however bad mood let it be, you make my day!! Thanks for being my friend! Just wanna say “U R PRECIOUS.”

4 comments:

  1. You have nicely expressed your thoughts on very complicated relationships. I hope and wish you get back with your friend again. Yes the gap sometimes cannot be bridged but you can try. And say even after trying you don’t get along do not get disheartened, may be it is good for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what i vll always remember in my life..........3of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey rash liked it very much.........i will always remember this in my life.........3 of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anil: thanks... the things have been sorted out!
    @ leena: cherish it, was just for u!

    ReplyDelete