Friday, March 12, 2010

        
 24 Hours


           Here I am with a poetry this time to describe what it felt that time and the after effects of it. I may not have been able to portray that scene well, which I will never be able to… But the scenario will be always fresh in my mind…
          Whenever I recollect those moments it comes to me as if it were a movie like “Kucch Toh Hai”…. Like six friends, six different lives and one mistake… and their lives change forever… It did not change our lives completely, but yes it had a great impact. Without giving anymore description, I try to put my emotions in these lines…

With trees turning dry and silent,
Five of us parting our ways,
Not knowing what one is up to,
I sit here to observe nature…

Eyes observing nature, but the mind does not co-operate…
It just wants to go back to the time and change everything…
Re-observing the nature, I say to myself it is of no use to think about the past now…
As the time and tide wait for none!!

Watching the contradictory trees,
One full of green leaves
and the one whose most of the leaves
had fallen apart
and the rest turning yellow…
Reminds of our contradictory hearts and minds…
One that wants to move ahead,
And one that wants to stop and change everything!!




7 comments:

  1. gud 1 bacchha.main kab se sonch raha tha likhunga likhunga,par no phursat.....sone se.... but u wrote it crisp n short,thats grt.... likd it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hilal: well, everyone has a different writing, so if u also write, i would always like to read it.. and as for us, each one of us had a different experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true!!!!!!!!!!!nature is something dat tries 2 gve each of us some kind of a message every time..........keep it up!!!!!!rash...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud one dear .... words are crafted very well with the sense of emotions n feelings .... nice .... keep it up ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud try rashmi...it must hv been a hard tym...bt its over now..

    ReplyDelete