Saturday, May 16, 2009

FINALLY.........!!!!!
So… finally here I am up with a blog… I hadn’t heard much about writing blogs and stuff from people around me… then a special friend introduced his blog to me… I read his blog and went crazy about his write ups (not in the real sense)!! But yes, he really writes incredibly well that he should really consider writing a novel in future… so that was about him!! But now coming back to me… I don’t write that well, but one of my best teachers, who touched my heart and left some kind of influence in her very first class said me, “You write good but not very good but if continue writing you can really write very well.”
So here I am with the help of my friend and a teacher to have some attayachar on you people!! I gave it a thought and finally after a long time I am all yours!! I totally belong to you!! And request all the visitors to leave your comments on my write-ups… all kinds of comments are welcome… stay tuned…

7 comments:

  1. 1 OF THE BEST BLOGS I HAV EVER READ....
    EXCELLENT MAM KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. be just ursrlf and i will tell u that u r going to be fantastic. ur imaginations r going to b put in words so just spread ur wings. BEST OF LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY HI../../ FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS FOR STARTING WRITING UVR BLOGS.... KEEP DOIND SO, IT MAKES UVR INNER FEELINGS COME OUT, U WRITING DENOTES WAT U R. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSESD BY UVR WRITING AND HOPE WL B ALWAYS . WELL THATS THE END OF WISHES.
    CAN WE KNOW WHO IS D FRIEND RESPOSIBLE FOR UVR BLOG WRITING????????? IF U DONT MIND THEN;';';';' (H.U.F here)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey... i hope u r satisfied with d answers i gave u wen v spoke face2face about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dear u write very well.. u must continue with it.. hope the keys type like that of the piano, and ur words creat magic as the music... all the best...

    ReplyDelete